Tüm Versiyonu Göster : Yeni evlendim bu cuma Ankara'ya gidecegim, yanimda neler ***ürmem gerekiyor? diyorsaniz buraya!

28 07 2003, 18:00
1. FULL PHOTOCOPY OF PASSPORT: The beneficiary’s passport must be valid for travel to the United States and must have at least eight months validity beyond the issuance date of the visa. Children may be included in a parent's passport, but, if over the age of 16, they must have their photograph attached to the passport. Please do not send your original passport. You must present your passport at the interview.

2. FORMS: Form DS-230 Part I & II, Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration must be fully completed. Please do not leave any questions blank on the application forms. Questions that do not apply to the applicant’s particular situation should be answered “N/A” of “Non Applicable”.

3. BIRTH CERTIFICATES: One original and certified copy of the birth certificate of
each person named in the application is required. The certified copy of the birth
certificate must either have the raised seal or rubber stamp of the vital statistics office or
it must be originally signed. Attorney certified copies without raised seals, rubber stamps
or plain photocopies of birth certificates will not be accepted. The certificate must state
the date and place of birth and names of both parents. Applicants born in a country other
than their country of citizenship must present a birth-certificate from the country in which they were born. (“Nüfus Kayıt Örneği” if the applicant was born in Turkey).

4. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE: If you are married please provide the original marriage certificate together with the English translation and full copies of all pages.

previously, obtain one certified copy of the divorce decree or death certificate to prove
the dissolution of each prior marriage. For divorces that took place in the U.S. or
Turkey, the court-certified divorce decrees must either have the raised seal or rubber
stamps and original signatures. Attorney certified copies without raised
seals, rubber stamps or plain photocopies of court certified divorce decrees will not be
accepted. For divorces that took place in Iran, applicants must submit the original
divorce document - issued by Iranian courts - usually in booklet form. Marriage or birth
certificates on which the divorce is registered and translations of divorce documents
without the originals are not accepted in lieu of a court-certified divorce decree.

6. COURT AND PRISON RECORDS: Persons convicted of a crime must obtain a certified copy of each court record and any prison record, even if the beneficiary has been pardoned or granted amnesty.

7. POLICE CERTIFICATE REQUIRED FOR APPLICANTS 16 YEARS AND OLDER: Applicants are required to submit a police certificate from each locality of the country of the applicant’s nationality or current residence where the applicant has resided for at least six months. Police certificates are also required from all other countries where the applicant has resided for at least one year. Regardless of the length of residence, a police certificate must also be obtained from the police authorities of any place where the applicant has been arrested for any reason. Police certificates from certain countries are considered unobtainable. The consular office will advise you about particular countries to which the police certificate requirement does not apply. Additional details regarding Police Certificates are provided separately in this packet.

8. EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT: Each beneficiary must obtain a notarized Form I-864, Affidavit of Support from the petitioner, with the petitioner’s original and supplementary forms: W-2 and 1040 tax forms for the last three years, bank and other financial statements. If the petitioner does not qualify to sponsor the applicant financially, a co-sponsor must also present a Notarized Form I-864 and supplemental documents. If the petitioner’s tax documents are not available, the petitioner must also submit a statement explaining why he/she did not pay any taxes to the U.S. Government for the last three years.

9. TRANSLATION: All documents not in English must be accompanied
by a certified English translation.